Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Easter is on it's way

I've started seeing a bunch of Easter items out and about since the holiday will be in March this year.  I love seeing all the little girls dressed up in their new Easter dresses.  With prices of everything going up, I know there will be many who choose to make their own things this year - whether it's the candy/treats for Easter Egg hunts or the oufits their little ones will be dressed in for photos or church.

I have decided to have a sale on my Emerald City dress patterns and give people plenty of time to make 1 or 2.  My girls love their dresses I made them with this pattern and they receive so many compliments every time they wear them.  Now through Saturday (Feb 23rd) You can get this pattern on sale in my Craftsy store only.

Available sizes are Infant, Toddler and Child (newborn to child 12)  Individual patterns are only $3 and the Package including all sizes is only $8.  Links are posted under each photo below.






I would LOVE to see photos of anything you make using my patterns!  If you are willing to share a photo, you can either email it to me at craftingfriends4you@yahoo.com or post it on my Face Book page Crafting Friends on FaceBook

Happy Wednesday - Hope you are having a fantastic week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation