Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Shelby Beanie by Loops of Love

I have finished up the "Jackson" Tuxedo pattern set and am just waiting for feedback and photos from my testers.  While I am waiting, I enjoy being able to test crochet patterns for other designers.  Last weeks pattern I tested was the Shelby Beanie by Lisa of Loops of Love.  It is such a cut pattern and very quick and easy to work up.  I have had these Lady Bug buttons for quite some time and really wanted to use one for a project.  This worked up perfectly and my girls LOVE it!
The hat pattern is available here: Shelby Beanie on Craftsy




This hat is made using Cotton yarn and is light and airy - perfect for spring and warmer days.  The flower is a combination of 2 patterns I have.  The red flower is the Croco Flower by Bonita Patterns.  The White flower is called the Large Gerbera found in this book 200 Crochet Flowers Embellishments &Trims.

If you like to crochet, Loops of Love has many other darling patterns to try out. 

Hope you are off to a good and warm week my friends!
Kate


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation