Sunday, July 1, 2012

1/2 Way through the months of the year SALE

Good Evening my Friends!  I hope you all have had a Fabulous weekend and have some Fantastic plans for the 4th of July :)  I was able to spend yesterday with my family at a cookout and enjoyed every minute of it.  The strongest childhood memories I have are from all of the cookouts we had next door to us at our grandparents house....Oh, the good ole days!  I have been so blessed to have the family I do.

I can't believe how fast this year has gone by!  I decided today that since we are 1/2 way through the months of the year, it would be fun to have a 1/2 off Sale.  Every pattern in my Craftsy Shop here: Crafting Friends on Craftsy and also in my Ravelry Shop here: Crafting Friends on Ravelry are now 1/2 off.  The prices on Craftsy have already been changed and the prices on Ravelry will automatically change at check-out.

For those of you who do not crochet, but would love to purchase a Ready To Ship dress, I have adjusted the prices to 1/2 off of most of my dresses in my Etsy shop here: Crafting Friends Etsy Shop
I have not listed all of the dresses on Etsy since some of them are in a Boutique in town, so if there is one you know I have that you would like, please email me and I will let you know if it is still available.  This is a great way to get handmade gifts for baby showers or even your own babies.

Wishing you all the best
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation