Thursday, October 13, 2011

Left over Yarn

It's funny how I never have just the right amount of yarn.  There is always to much, or not enough and then you have to buy more and end up with left overs anyway.  I had some extra Blue left from the Cobble Stitch afghan I just made, so I decided to make this baby dress with it. Pattern for this dress can be found here: http://www.bevscountrycottage.com/angel-wings-pinafore.html



Even after the dress, I still have some blue yarn.  I gues I will be making a diaper cover or headband.  Hope you are enjoying your week :)

3 comments:

  1. Love the dress. you giving out the pattern or selling it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress patter is actually one I found. Here is the link
    http://www.bevscountrycottage.com/angel-wings-pinafore.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I didn't see the link in your article. Thanks for responding. I'm gonna make it with a larger yarn and larger hook so it comes out larger than newborn for one of my g'nieces.

    Thanks again, sweetie! <3

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is awaiting moderation