Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Sunshine Daisies

While searching for dress pattern, I came accross this beautiful lacy dress on this site http://sarahsweethearts.blogspot.com/2011/04/little-white-dress.html

#34 Lacy Shell
It is Beautiful!  I tried it that night, but was confused, so I put the pattern away.  Last week, I decided to give it a try again.  The skirt on mine doesn't seem quite as full, but the dress turned out ok.  I'm not sure if I like the spacing on the top.  I need to try it on a baby to see how it will sit.  To me, it looks like the arms will sit on the edge of the baby's shoulder and that just seems odd.  Maybe I'm wrong and it will fit perfect.  Only time and trial will tell.

I started making baby dresses on August 15th (just 2 months ago) and have 35 within that time.  How addicting is that??? I love it!  Here are the 2 Dresses I call Sunshine Daisy.  The first #33 is using the Snapdragon stitch and the second #35 is using similar stitching to the dress above, but I used my top pattern. I think my next dress will be similar to #35 only all white and long for a blessing.  I just need a trip to the store first. 



#33 Yellow Sunshine Daisy
#35


Thats it for now, so go out and have some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation