Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Camo Pattern Sale

Do you ever look at your stash of crafting/hobby supplies and think..."I really should use this before I buy more" ?  Last night, I was looking under the bed for some pictures for my husband.  I have a bunch of yarn stashed in a box with 2 Camo afghans started.  One is Pink and one is Blue.  They really are easy to make, but I have been so busy with baby dresses (which only take a few hours to make).  I find it hard to work on afghans now since they take so long to work up.

Here is the one I finished while writing the pattern




The beauty of this pattern though, is that it can be made in any size you want...SO, the time it will take is completely up to me.  I need to finish both of them and have them ready for Christmas.  Whether I use them as Christmas gifts or not, at least I have put a deadline on finishing them and they will be ready no matter what :)
To give myself a little push, I have the pattern on sale right now for $.99.  I think it will help to see others working on it also.  Here is the link to the pattern: Camo Afghan Pattern on Craftsy

If you ever make an item using any of my patterns, I would LOVE to see photos!  You can either email them to me at craftingfriends4you@yahoo.com or post them on my FaceBook page Crafting Friends on FaceBook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation