Friday, June 15, 2012

Just in time for July 4th

Jennifer from Little Luvies Shop and I have teamed up to offer this set of patterns together 1x only.  She designed the Hat and Barefoot Sandals and I loved the pattern!  It is available to purchase alone here: Swirly-Whirly-Combo-Pack for $5.
I designed a dress and diaper cover to go with it (with a little help on the diaper cover from Ronda of  Yarning4More )  I think the set turned out Perfect!  I can't wait to see photos of babies decked out from head to toe in this fun little outfit :)


The Set of patterns is available on PreSale for $6 until Sunday night at 8pm MST.  Once all the PreSale orders are sent out on Monday, I will release the Dress and Diaper patterns on Craftsy on sale for 1 day only for $4 and then it will be $6. 

The Dress pattern is for Newborn - 4T and there are 4 Diaper Cover sizes.  The Hat and Barefoot Sandals include instructions for NB-Adult.  To order, you can either leave your name and email address in the comments below or msg me on Face Book here: Crafting Friends.  I will send you an invoice and it must be paid by Sunday night in order to receive the Sale price.  All invoices unpaid will be deleted after that unless prior arrangements have been made with me. 

I would love to hear your feedback and any ideas you would like to see :)
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation