Thursday, November 16, 2017

10 Days of Thanksgiving Crochet Event Day 4 Happy Holidays!

Day 4 of our 10 Days of Crochet Event is brought to you by Snappy Tots
Take some time to enjoy her post and find out how you can get some holiday crochet patterns for just $1 each.
http://snappy-tots.com/10-days-thanksgiving-day-4-holidays/


Today, we're thankful for holidays.  I love the Thanksgiving and Christmas season!  I love the change of weather, I love that people are thinking of others more than usual and I love the family time that we get to spend together.  

One of our family traditions is old fashioned homemade candy during the holidays.  It's one of those things where the recipe is more of "a little of this and a dash of that" and you just learn it and make it until you get it right.  My aunt always made fudge, penuche and Boston cream candy every holiday season.  It would take HOURS for 1 small batch to be made and you could eat it all in a few minutes.  I coaxed her into walking me through the recipes and it took a while to get them down but I'm thankful that I get to carry on with that tradition.  

I wish each of you a wonderful holiday season and hope that it is overflowing with love and kindness 💗

For more Christmas Decor options, click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation