Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Christmas Tree Skirt CAL coming soon

Have you ever gone into stores looking for a beautiful Christmas Tree Skirt only to find they don't have the colors or style you want?  I love having my own personalized tree skirt under my tree every year!  Now is the time to start if you're wanting to make your own.  I'm almost finished designing a new tree skirt and will be hosting a CAL so that you can easily work up one for your home this year too. 

I will post details and a photo soon so that you can choose your colors and know how much to buy. I am using Pine Green and Snow White in Deborah Norville Every Day yarn.  You're welcome to  use any 4ww yarn of your choice though.  




 Diamond Christmas Tree SkirtA few years ago, I designed the Diamond Christmas Tree Skirt with one of my favorite crochet stitches - the Brick Stitch.  It's also the stitch known for c2c afghans though this obviously is not worked c2c.  For this one, I used Caron Simply Soft yarn.  This is one of my best selling crochet patterns and I've enjoyed seeing photos customers have posted on my Facebook page with their tree skirt under their tree. 


Shades of Teal and Red have been big colors for Christmas for a couple of years now and I knew I had to design a new tree skirt for my mom last year using those colors.  I wanted a fun style and great texture and came up with the TriSquare Swirl Christmas Tree Skirt just for her.  This  skirt also uses Caron Simply Soft yarn which shows the stitch well.
 TriSquare Christmas Tree Skirt


I've seen many simple start tree skirts and thought it would be fun to design one with some braided cables to add some texture.  The Classic Cable Star Christmas Tree Skirt was fun in basic Christmas colors, but it would also be pretty in 1 solid neutral color too!
This one also uses Deborah Norville Everyday yarn.



If you're ready for another fun, new Christmas Tree Skirt crochet pattern,  be sure you follow my blog, Facebook page or have signed up to receive my newsletters (top left of the blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation