Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Enjoy a Day of Relaxation with the New Sea Breeze Chevron Afghan Crochet Pattern

Ready or not, spring is on it's way! We've enjoyed some nice spring weather here in Utah this past week.  It's been mostly sunny with a few spring rain showers and has been wonderful.  When flowers start popping up in our yard, we all get excited to spend time outside.  

With the change of seasons comes a change in afghan designs.  I am a HUGE afghan fan and love to have them around.  It could be the middle of summer and I will still wrap up in a blanket at night while sitting out under the stars. 

I hope you'll enjoy my new Sea Breeze Chevron Afghan crochet pattern.  It was worked with Red Heart Super Saver yarn that I had in my stash and came together quite nicely.  I love the colors Real Teal and Jade together!  Such a relaxing combination.


Free Sea Breeze Chevron pattern by Crafting Friends



This pattern will remain FREE  HERE on my blog by clicking on this link: Sea Breeze Chevron crochet pattern

OR

You may purchase an ad free pdf for just $1.95 here:
Ravelry: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/sea-breeze-chevron-afghan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation