Thursday, February 7, 2013

Pattern Release: Boot Cuff Package

I'm thrilled to let you know that my Boot Cuff pattern package is now available.  The pattern includes directions for 5 different Boot Cuffs with 3-4 sizes each for $6.  They are quick and easy to work up and there are photos to help show stitch placement on the harder pattern (Loop the Loop - Shown top right) I also offer support on all of my patterns if needed.

Here is a link to buy the pattern now through Ravelry (you do not have to be a member to purchase):




 To celebrate my birthday this month, I also have set up a 37% Discount on all orders through my Ravelry Shop which will automatically be taken off at check out.  This discount will be available through the end of the month.  If you would like to take advantage of the discount and purchase any other patterns, you can do so through this link:  Crafting Friends on Ravelry

 I am so exited to be releasing patterns again and have already started my next project.  I would also love to hear any ideas for designs that you have and would like me to create :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation