Friday, February 6, 2015

With All My Heart Service Project Continued

With All My Heart Dress crochet pattern
With All My Heart Dress

How is everyone doing? As I mentioned in a few weeks ago, I will continue to add some free crochet patterns to my blog to help with an Angel Baby service project I challenged everyone to try.  You can read all about that challenge HERE on my blog.  

With All My Heart Sm Photo Prop


During the Super Bowl, I decided to host a CAL on my Facebook page.  This is a completely new pattern and only available in the preemie size.  It was a lot of fun to work up a dress at the same time as many of you!  I will be hosting more CAL's through out this year, so be sure to follow me either here on the blog, or on Facebook.



I added a few more stitch placement photos so an advanced beginner should be able to follow along.  I also added an option for a solid skirt under the lace section.

Thank you to everyone who joined the CAL!  And, Thank You to everyone who is working on these dresses for the Angel Baby Service Project.    


Click HERE to be taken to the Free Crochet Pattern page on this blog for the With All My Heart Preemie Dress

Click HERE to be taken to the Free Crochet Pattern page on this blog for the With All My Heart prop

Denise Starcher

Little Luvies Shop

Kasi Shoell

Leslie Binder

Michelle Wulf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation