Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Battle of the Stitches Crochet Challenge Round 2 has Begun!

How exciting is it that the Battle of the Stitches crochet challenge was well received by the crochet community?  I seriously couldn't be more thrilled!  It is so fun to have a group of Designers focusing on something so similar and enjoying it.  It's also exciting that we can bring the joy of crochet to others and share a wide variety of ways to use 1 crochet stitch. 

Round 2 will not disappoint!  We welcome back Schere's Crafty Crochet, Trifles N Treasures, Hatch-ed With Love, The Country Hooker Designs and KT and the Squid as Challengers. 
We're excited to announce our newest challengers for the round: Kaleidoscope Art & Gifts, MNE Crafts, Misty Makes, Cuddle Me Beanies, Harvester Products, Snappy Tots and Knit Pick N Crochet!   
Round 2 Challengers for the Battle of the Stitches Crochet challenge
www.BattleoftheStitches.com

This round, our theme is Fun in the Sun and the stitch....the Triangle
I looked at a handful of stitches to give the challengers, but I kept coming back to the Triangle.  It just made me think of Sail Boats and being out on the water and then the Sun - how when you draw a sun on paper, triangles are used a lot for the rays.  So many options and I can't wait to share with you what the challengers design.  Fun in the sun for many means "beach" or "swimming".  While I like to go to our nearby lakes every now and then,  I really enjoy working in the garden.  So, for me, fun in the sun makes me think of flowers and sitting out on my patio having a picnic with the kids and enjoying the day.
What does it mean to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation