Thursday, January 23, 2014

What's today? It's National Pie Day!

Oh my goodness!  I LOVE pie.  I'm not sure I have an actual favorite because there are so many that I like. Peach, Apple, Pumpkin, Lemon Meringue, Banana Cream, Coconut Cream, Chocolate...yep, I'm hungry just thinking about it. 
One of the best parts about Thanksgiving is my mom making her homemade pies. AND - I love to take the pie crust dough and sprinkle it with cinnamon and sugar and just bake strips of them to much on.  Mmm Mmmm good!
Lemon Cream Pie Recipe  is one that I've tried and is really good :)

So, in honor of National Pie Day, I've also found some cute crochet patterns for pies
Lemon Mmeringue pie


Cherry pie
Pumpkin pie
Chocolate Pie
Pecan pies




Now, have yourself a piece of pie and enjoy your day my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation