Tuesday, January 21, 2014

New Release: Ribbon Candy Infant Dress Crochet Pattern

It's finally ready and I'm so excited to make a new dress for my little baby.  I've started Kensley's Easter dress in pink and white using the Ribbon Candy pattern and it is so cute!  Lucky for me, Easter is still a ways away since I've put it down to finish designing a few different items to add to this collection.  A great big thank you goes out to Ashlee Parkinson Photography for such a darling photo :)

 I started this design out with the idea of focusing on the big bow.  As I kept making more dresses to write down the instructions for each size, I decided it needed a 2nd option.  To play off the "ribbon" pattern of the skirt, I wrote up a pattern for the flower with curly ribbon.  I think it is so fun!  Both options are part of this pattern and the flower pattern with curls will also be available for free on Crafting Friends Designs website.

You can get the infant pattern at a sale price through January 25th by clicking the website link above.  All patterns are instant download, so there's no need to wait for me to send them out.  If you are a Raveler and like to keep your patterns in your Ravelry library, feel free to send me an email at craftingfriends4you@yahoo.com OR use the contact form on my site letting me know the email address you made your purchase with and I will gift the pattern to that email through Ravelry.

Don't you just love seeing all the color combos that my testers come up with? A HUGE Thank you to Stacy and Nancy for sharing photos of such darling babies in their dresses!

Stacy Blass


Nancy Creek of Live, Laugh, Love Crochet
 
Becky Cannon

Angela Henson

Jennifer from Little Luvies Shop

Noelle Christensen



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation