Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Seeing Stars & Stripes

I am so excited to share with you the photos that I received from Nicole Nelson Photography.  It's always fun to see how others display my items.  I am not at all good at setting things up for photos and am so happy that Nicole is willing to help me out!  She did a fantastic job and it was hard to choose which photos to use to promote my newest design.  I couldn't narrow it down to just one.  Luckily, I use several different sites to sell my patterns, so I used a different one on each site...lol (that's one way of getting around choosing).

Announcing the release of my "Stars & Stripes Infant Sundress"  This pattern is on sale for it's release through the end of the week for $2.99.  Here are the links to the listings: Stars & Stripes pattern on Craftsy Stars & Stripes pattern on Ravelry





The toddler and child sizes for this pattern are being tested now and both should be released by the end of the month.  This was such a fun pattern to do and looks so cute on little babies.  I can't wait to make one for each of my toddlers to wear around.  Welcome to summer my Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation