Thursday, May 30, 2013

Independence Day Contest

Have you started your Independence Day set for our contest yet?

I'm starting to see photos of dress sets for this contest and am so excited!  Very cute and creative options.  I cant wait to start posting photos.

This is another example of what I'm looking for.  This is my Diamond baby dress that I made with a pair of sandals. The sandal pattern was in a book that my grandma gave me but I didn't completely like it, so I made some adjustments. 


To enter, all you have to do is make one of my dresses and an accessory to make a baby set. Email a photo to craftingfriends4you@yahoo.com by June 25th.  Entries will be judged by an independent group and the winner announced on July 1st.  Winner will receive their choice of $25 Etsy gift card to be used in any shop which accepts them, or $25 to spend in any shop on Ravelry, or a $25 Michaels gift card.

The more participation I see, the more prizes I will add :)  Please help spread the word so we can make this a huge success.

Thanks
Kate


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation