Thursday, February 11, 2016

Rainbow, Chevron and Butterflies, OH My! The 2nd Crochet Pattern in a fun, new and unique collection

I'm so thrilled to bring you the 2nd design in my new chevron crochet pattern collection.  It has been so fun to create some cute and unique chevron afghans and there are many more to come, so be sure to follow me on Facebook so you don't miss out.

Each new design will have different aspects to the chevron  so you are aren't just getting a fun new shape to work, but also a good variety of stitch patterns to mix it up.   

Heartbeat Chevron
Last week, I released the Heartbeat Chevron with cute little hearts and it was SO exciting seeing it shared everywhere.  The response was amazing and I appreciate all of your help in spreading the word about it and giving it a "heart" on Ravelry.  


Rainbow Butterfly Chevron Afghan
This week, I'm bringing you a bit of summer with the new Rainbow Butterfly Chevron Afghan. This one is on the lighter side and perfect for spring and the cooler days of summer.   Enjoy a special release price through Valentines Day Sunday (2/14/16)


Rainbow Butterfly Chevron Afghan
Use code  Butterfly at check out from my Ravelry shop to received $3 off the regular price ($5.95) through Sunday February 14th.  Be sure to give it a "heart" on Ravelry while you're there.



I chose Vanna's Choice yarn for the butterflies because I really like the rainbow shades of color this collection offers.  A size K crochet hook helps to whip this up quickly and with the butterflies worked into the design, there is no need to stress about stitching on so many things after the blanket is finished.  

You are welcome to use your preferred yarn, however, thinner/softer yarns will not hold the shape as well.  Unless you match gauge first, your finished size may vary from measurements listed based on yarn and hook size you choose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation