Friday, December 27, 2013

Next pattern up - Why yes, I think so...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of you!  I hope your holidays have been filled with lots of family, friends and fun.  December was not a very productive month as far as patterns go for me.  I had some dental surgery at the first of the month and have been filled with orders and trying to get things ready for Christmas. 
We have been very blessed this year.  While we sure have had some scary moments, the blessings far outweigh it all.  My girls are growing so fast and I love watching them and being able to spend time with them.  My oldest will graduate from High School this year and turns 18 in January.  Wow- Time has just slipped by.  My next daughter will start kindergarten next year, so there is a huge gap in age but they all love each other so much!

Now that the orders are almost finished (only 2 requests to go), I have set a goal for the new year.  I will be highlighting the many wonderful women I have come to know in the craft community and hope you enjoy getting to know a little about them.  I am also getting back to patterns and will continue to design a wide range of sizes.  While my girls are little and enjoy dressing their dolls, they think it's fun to dress the same as them, so I will be designing American Girl sized clothes to go with the larger sizes.  This is the dress that will be my 1st release for 2014.  The doll size is being tested right now while I work on the larger sizes.  More exciting things are on their way, so stick around and let's have some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation