Monday, October 21, 2013

Christmas Contest Entry #1

Good Monday morning my friends!  I hope you all had a fantastic weekend.  I am starting to receive the entries for my Christmas Contest.  You still have time to start and finish a project if you are interested in joining the fun.  You can find the guidelines here: 2013 Christmas Pattern Set Contest

Lisa Braegger worked up this beautiful outfit!  I would love to see this on a baby :)

From head to toe, here is what she made...

The Baby Headband is a free tutorial full of wonderful photos to help with each step of the pattern.  Lanas & Hilos is a new site for me and I'm excited to look into everything that is offered there.

The jacket (I absolutely love this) is called the Flutter Baby Top from Lion Brand and is also free (wow!)  It includes Size 3-9 months (12-24 months, 2-3 years, 3-4 years).  I think I will be making one for my girls.

The dress is my best selling dress pattern the Ribbon & Lace Infant Dress This is the dress that actually got me to start writing and selling patterns.  I had made the peach dress and had a photo of it on my page.  It was shared on a crochet site and everyone went crazy for the pattern.  If you don't have your copy yet,  click on the link and you can get it for 50%off through Oct 31st.

The socks just make me smile.  I remember having some for my oldest daughter when she was little.  I may have to go buy some socks and work some up for my little Kensley for the holidays.  This is the Dainty Trims II pattern by Lisa Naskrent.  Another fun website that I will be looking through.  If you are a fan of Ravelry,  you can also find her patterns here: Lisa Saskrent on Ravelry.


Love, Love, Love seeing these sets and can't wait to share more with you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation