Friday, July 19, 2013

Inspiration struck

It's been a while since I've had a good run of inspiration.  Yes, I've been able to design a few things here and there, but I finally feel like I'm back in the groove of things.  Now, if there were more hours in the day to actually work them all up.  Right now, I have 3 patterns being tested and I'm doing something slightly different with them.  I will be releasing these as a Lemon Lime Summer Collection and including all sizes (newborn - childs 12) in 1 release and it will include directions for a Summer Top, Skirt and Dress.  I'm really excited about this.  Normally, I would seperate them out and release them by Infant, Toddler and Child with a discount for purchasing all 3.  I asked Crafting Friends fans on Face Book how they would like to purchase a pattern and gave a couple of options.  This is what was requested the most.  With that many sizes and items, it could potentially be confusing to others.  I'm hoping with the help of my fabulous pattern testers that we have made it the best it can be and worked out all the kinks along the way so that it will be easy to follow now. 

Keep an eye out over the next week for it's release.  You won't want to miss this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation