Monday, April 8, 2013

Pattern Test for Crochet by Jennifer

Hello everyone.  I hope you all have had a good start to the week.  Still no baby yet :(  We thought we were going to have it late Friday night, but weren't that lucky.  So to keep myself busy (on top of taking care of the toddlers)  I was able to do a little bit of yardwork before the storms rolled in.  I have also had the chance to test a pattern for another designer  Crochet by Jennifer .  She has some really cute designs and I'm hoping to work with her on some baby sets.  I have worked with 5-6 other designers in the past where I have designed a dress to match their hat - or, they have designed something that matches one of my dresses.  It is so much fun!

I am not a fan of taking photos of myself, but needed to get some to show the results of the pattern test.  This is the Ainsley Slouchy that Jennifer designed and the pattern is available here: Ainsley Hat on Ravelry.  It works up quickly, is easy to follow and has many sizes to choose from. 

 I also tested the Toddler size for her and had Brooklynn model for me.  I love this little girl! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation