Monday, August 27, 2012

NFL Hats

I am officially back to selling the NFL hats.  I thought I would take a short break from writing patterns to get caught up on some orders and get some hats ready to ship.  While working on 2 hats last night - a fantastic thought came to mind for some new patterns...so much for taking a break - lol!    So, I will be trying to do both for the next little while.  It shouldn't be to hard.  I just need to set a schedule and make myself stick with it. 

This is the most recent addition to the logo set.  I had it last year, but never got around to actually making the hat - better late than never  - right?  BUT - since it's not quite Fall yet - maybe I'm just ahead of the game instead of behind??? - Yep - I like that thought better!

These sell for $20 + shipping and I offer free shipping for orders of 2 or more. 

I was about to post this Lions hat for sale this afternoon and my husband stopped me because it might already be sold.  (not bad!)

These 2 hats are for a custom order.  As soon as I get everything I need for the logos - they will be "Duck" hats! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation