Monday, August 20, 2012

Final Release for the Emerald City pattern

How is everyone doing today?  I hope you had a fabulous weekend!  The seasons are starting to change where I live.  The days are cooling off a bit and it's time to bottle peaches and pasta sauce.  Hopefully my peppers will grow a bit more so I can freeze them along with my carrots and onions we have in our garden.  It's a lot of work, but I love being able to grab a bag of veggies that I have done myself and just toss them into whatever I'm making for dinner.  It saves a bunch of time in preperation :)

This week, I will be releasing the Child size pattern for the Emerald City dress.  I have a few photos of finished dresses back from testers in these sizes and they are looking pretty cute! 

I will be teaming up with Jonna from Frayed Knot to offer a pkg deal on our patterns.  It will include her "Addie" hat pattern and a choice of 1 size (infant, toddler or child) Emerald City pattern for $6. 

Together, they make a beautiful set!  This weekend, I was able to do a quick pkg deal with Lisa from Loops of Love.  She designed an infant bonnet called the "Cora Couture bonnet" wich is fantastic with the infant size dress!  Her pattern is available here: Cora Couture on Craftsy.

Infant Emerald City with Cora Couture Bonnet

Toddler Emerald City with The Addie Hat

Child Emerald City with The Addie Hat
The flower on the yellow dress and hat is from Bonita Patterns and can be found here: http://bonitapatterns.tumblr.com/page/2

The flower on the pink dress is my pattern and I will be offering it for free later this week.  I will post a link to it as soon as it is available.

With fall and winter nearing, I will soon be starting to stock up on my hats for the boutique in town and to have ready to ship for my online shops.  If you would like to order any of the NFL hats, you can email me at craftingfriends4you@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation