Thursday, August 2, 2012

Emerald City Infant Dress

Happy Thursday everyone!  It has been a good week here.  Monday, I watched my 2 nephews and received a cute little call from 1 of my nieces asking if she could have a sleep over...How could I resist?  I love my family!  When my niece went home, they took my oldest daughter with them for the week. Brodie had the day off today, so we took the girls to a local park/small zoo that they like.  They get excited to see each new animal and feed the fish.  Brook just informed me that I'm "the bestist mom"  It all makes life worth it - doesn't it? 

So, on to some crochet news :)  I am so happy to say that I  was able to pick back up the Emerald City dress pattern.  Sometimes setting a project down for a while is not a bad thing.  I made a few small changes to what I had previously written and love it even more!  The infant sizes are almost through the testing phase and I will be releasing the pattern on Craftsy and Ravelry this Saturday. 

Right now, I have a Pre-Sale running.  You can get the pattern for only $3 during this sale.  Once the pattern is released, it will be $5.  It is slightly more difficult than the Basic dress patterns, but not as difficult as the Angelique.  If you know the basics of crochet and how to read a pattern, you should still be able to work this one up.  Also, for the first time, I decided to try the pattern in Cotton along with Simply Soft.  To my surprise, Peaches & Creme cotton worked up the same and with beautiful results also.
To Pre-Order the pattern, just email me at craftingfriends4you@yahoo.com and I will send you an invoice...OR, you can comment on my FaceBook page Crafting Friendswith your email address and I can track your order that way.  Which ever works best for you.

Here are the 8 dresses I have been able to complete over the last week and a few others are by testers.









made by Emma from Graceful Whims

This was made by Jennifer from LittleLuvies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation