Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Dress Accessories

As I have mentioned before, I have a wonderful group of women who test my dress patterns for me.  We have all become great friends - even though none of us have ever met.  We feed off of each others creativity and it makes it so much more fun! 

I am quite busy designing dresses and don't have time to design accessories that will compliment my dress patterns.  The women who test for me have a wide range of things they make, so they have started designing the accessories.

This is a hat made by Jonna from Frayed Knot that works well with my Ribbon & Lace Dress pattern. It is available for purchase here: Vintage-Vine Hat pattern

The Barefoot sandals were designed by Jennifer from  Little Luvies.  This pattern is not released yet, but I will let you know when it is.

Marcia from  Made by MTL has designed this hat to go with my Snap Dragon Dress.

 This pattern is available for purchase here: Snap Dragon Hat. I worked one up this morning to be sold with the dress shown above

 
It is a very quick and easy pattern to work.  The flower shown on this hat is a pattern I found from Bonita Patterns and is available here: Croco Flower


Last, but not least, the Miss Priss Baby Legs designed by Heidi from Heidi's Hook

These little leggings are darling with this dress!  The pattern for these can be found here: Miss Priss Baby Legs

I LOVE how everything comes together and there are more in the works :) 

Welcome to JUNE 2012.  I hope it is a wonderful month for you all!

Kate


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation