Saturday, March 3, 2012

Angelique Baby Dress

I have a group of wonderful ladies who are testing the pattern for this "Angelique" Newborn Dress pattern.  As soon as they are finished and I make any changes that may be needed, I will post the pattern for sale.  The pattern will include instructions for a Short version and Long version.  This is more of an Intermediate pattern.  It takes some concentration and as I learned, it's best to use some stitch markers on this and I think I will laminate it so I can use a wet erase marker to track where I am at.  Once you get through the first 7 rows, it is a breeze.

This picture is of the Short dress.  I will be adding a few different touches to it. But I'm happy with how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation