Sunday, February 19, 2012

Spring is here - Even if it snowed!

I resisted long enough!!!  I finished up all the orders I had for hats and couldn't hold off on making baby dresses any longer.  As I was making them last summer, I wrote directions down for each design.  That notebook is somewhere in this house, but I haven't found it yet.  There have been so many people asking for the patterns that I decided to make more and write them up as I go - AND type them up when I'm finished so they won't get lost again. 

This dress was finished yesterday and the pattern is being tested by someone else as we speak.  Most of my dresses can be made using 1 skein of Caron Simply Soft yarn.  The buttons and ribbon I was able to find totally complete the dress!



This one is called "Ribbon & Lace"  and will be for sale in my etsy shop within the next week or 2  http://www.etsy.com/shop/CraftingFriends4you 
and in my FaceBook shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation