Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Welcome to 2012 Everyone !!!

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and Safe and fun New Years.  I am not usually one for New Years Resolutions, but this year I actually made a few. 

1.  I Love to cook and have a cooking blog www.katewscookbook.blogspot.com I get tired of cooking the same things over and over again, so this year I decided I would be better about making a Monthly menu and trying a bunch of new recipes. By doing this, I will not be making as many trips to the grocery store (saving us $$) AND  it will help resolve the issue of wondering what to cook.

      I already have the menu for the month of January complete and it is posted on the blog.  Most of the recipes are either written on the blog or if you click on the name of the food, it will link you to the recipe. 

2.  I have been so busy making orders for customers (which is fabulous) that I have not had time to write up a few patterns I have created.  I made a blessing dress for a friend and stopped in the middle of it to make hats. I pulled it out the other day to finish and realized I might not have written all the directions down - So, this year I am going to be better about completing projects BEFORE I start a new one.  Now that the dress is complete, I am starting a 2nd one this week to make sure the directions are understandable and then I will post the pattern for sale.

I want to say thank you to those of you who follow my blog and those who just check in every once in a while.  It is surprising to me to see the many different countries that people are from.  When I began this blog last year, I never imagined so many people would visit.  It amazes me how fast things can be shared. 

I would LOVE to see any of your projects made from patterns posted here.  If you feel up to sharing your creations, please email pictures to craftingfriends4you@yahoo.com .

Here is to a wonderful start of a new year  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation