Sunday, November 27, 2011

NFL - Saints Mohawk Hat

Finally!  It took some searching, and help from one of my fabulous sisters, but I found the material for the Saints and was able to make some hats for a customer.  The store that ended up having it is about 100 miles away from where I live, but my sister was headed this way for Thanksgiving so she picked it up for me. 

Making these hats has been a fun little adventure. It's interesting to find out which teams will release their logo for fabric prints and which ones will not.  One of the teams I was asked to search for, I was able to find yet it was over $100 a yard.  WHAT is up with that? 

Now, I'm off to make a Steelers hat.  I hope everyone had a good weekend.

5 comments:

  1. I would like to order a Packer hat like this, when would I get it if I ordered today?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, I could have one made in a day or 2. You would be able to have it by the first of next week. I just need to know what size.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you need a youth size that will fit from a 3-10 or 11 yr old, I have one already made.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a different one, not a packer one, at walmart. It is for my husband, so if he changes his mind and wants this packer one, I will let you know. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is awaiting moderation