Thursday, November 10, 2011

Angry Bird Hat

I had the opportunity to test an Angry Bird hat pattern for someone last week.  It wasn't one of the easiest patterns I've tried to follow and I will most likely be banned from testing her patterns again, but here is the result. 

As you can see, my girls were thrilled!  I have since made another one, but used a different hat pattern and changed the eyes and feathers on top.  The eyes on this pattern just poked out to much for me and I wanted the feathers on top to be connected.  I'm not completely satisfied with the changes I made and will probably adjust it a little on the next one.  I have 3 hat bases completed today and will finish a Black Angry bird and an owl this weekend.  I'll post pictures when I'm finished and would love to hear some feedback. 

Tomorrow we will be having a birthday party for Brook (3), so it should be a great start to the weekend for us.  I hope you all have a fabulous weekend - go out and have some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation