Monday, March 21, 2011

Butterflies and Ladybugs are in the air

So, this is the new crocheting project I have been working on.  I wanted something springy - other than flowers for the girls to wear on their headbands.  I made my own pattern for these butterflies and they actually worked.  I used regular yard to make the 2 in the pictures, so they are a little larger than I wanted, but from here on out, I will be using a thinner yarn to make them smaller. 

This is the Ladybug that I made this afternoon.  I like it, but the red is dark.  I think ladybugs may become pastel for this spring fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation