Saturday, February 15, 2014

A Quick project to thank our Service Men and Women

Beanies for Bravery
Do you ever see the news and the things that our military have to go through and think... "I really wish I could do more to help those who put their lives on the line for our freedoms everyday" ???

I know I have.  It just doesn't feel like enough to say thank you to those we see on the street or in the store who have or are serving our wonderful country.  I have met an amazing woman who has set up a great way for us to help and it's so simple,  I am kicking my self in the behind that I have not jumped in to  help before now. 

Beanies for Bravery is a project that Heidi from Snappy Tots has put together.  She collects beanies (specific colors and sizes) along with thank you notes and sends them to the many men and women who are serving.  If you Crochet or Knit and even if you don't, you can still help out.  It is so simple and honestly a quick project and even 1 thing can make the world of difference.  Click on the photo to be taken to Snappy Tots project information page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation