Wednesday, August 28, 2013

#3 Fall Contest Entry

This set belongs to Francie Christensen of The Mad Capper

She used the Kate Baby Bonnet by Crochet by Jennifer to accessorize with my Lemon Lime Skirt.  The yarn is amazing and I want to run out and get me some now! 

There are only a few more days to get your entries in.  If you don't have time to get in on this one,  go ahead and start your project for the Christmas contest.  I will begin accepting entries for that one in October and it will end the last day of November so the winner may have time to use their prize.

A big thank you to those who have entered the Fall contest.  Especially since I dropped the ball.  I appreciate your work and love seeing the different combinations you have used.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation