Wednesday, July 3, 2013

2013 Independence Day Contest Winner

First, I want to thank the ladies who entered this contest.  It was fun to see the different colors used and combination of patterns.  I loved all of them!  I know there were a few others who had planned on entering and I actually saw the dresses they made but for various reasons, they were unable to make the remainder of the items needed to enter.  Since this was the first contest being held, I knew that participation might be low but I am hoping that it will keep getting bigger as they keep going. 

Also, Thank you to the ladies who helped judge.  Lisa of Loops of Love, Crystal from Crystalized Designs, and Renee from Dugans Girls.  If you have a moment, go check out their Face Book pages to see some wonderful work.

Now... Congratulations to Kendra McGill of TwistedLoopDesigns for winning my 2013 Independence Day Contest!  Kendra chose to receive $25 to spend on Ravelry.  Each of the other entrants will receive a pattern of choice from my shop. 
Make sure you check back later this week.  I will be announcing the next Contest :)

Happy Independence Day my friends!  I hope you all have a wonderful Holiday and weekend of fun.  Please stay safe.
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation