Monday, September 5, 2011

Beaded Baby Dresses

I have never used beads in my crocheting until now.  I thought these dresses would be pretty with beads and decided to give it a try.  The first one I did was the white one.  I only put around 30 beads on my yarn and worked them in accross the front just below the chest and then a few in the body.  I loved how it looked, but realized that I needed a ton more, but wasn't willing to cut the yarn and add more.  I don't like having ends in the middle of things.

The second one I made with beads is the pink dress and I used the white as a template and counted out where I wanted them in the stitches...this time I ended up with 201 beads.  It is hard to see in the pictures because I used clear beads on both of thes dresses, but  I used 18 beads around each arm hole and the remaining  I scattered throughout the body. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation