Sunday, August 21, 2011

Baby Dresses



I have completed 3 more baby dresses and ran out of yarn or I would have made more.  I was able to create my own version of 1 pattern I have used and came up with another pattern that is completely my own.  I will post them as soon as I am able to write it down (I had just made it up as I went, but wasn't sure it would work so it's all in my head)

If you have ever had any doubts about trying to crochet clothes - It is surprisingly easier than it seems. The only problem I have found is that there are very few patterns I think are cute - which has brought me to create my own. Go ahead and give it a try.  Let your inner creativity come out and you just might be surprised at what you can accomplish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation