Monday, April 3, 2017

Come join our Mystery Crochet-A-Long for April!

Are you ready for a Mystery Crochet-A-Long?


I'ts been a while since we've crocheted together!  I am just finishing up another beautiful home decor collection and thought it would be fun to do a crochet along with all of you.  I can't tell you to much about the design or it would take the mystery out of it...BUT...I think you'll love it.  


The MCAL will be for the afghan only and I will be releasing coordinating Bolster, Square and Rectangle Pillow Cover designs as soon as we finish up our MCAL.  

Here is how it will work:

1.  From 4/3 - 4/10 purchase the MCAL listing on Ravelry for only $1 here: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/april-2017-mcal-with-crafting-friends-designs   (Pattern will be adjusted to the regular price of $4.95 on 4/11)
The Pdf has been uploaded with a list of materials needed, gauge and special stitch instructions so you can get ready.

2. Once you pay for the MCAL, ask to join my MCAL group on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1465864913436016/

3. The MCAL will begin on Monday 4/10 and run through 4/24.  Each day, I will upload a new row of the pattern to Ravelry.  The Facebook group will be open for asking questions, commenting and sharing progress photos.  There will be prizes given for those who are actively engaged in the group.  


This afghan will look it's best in a solid color.  I worked mine in cream to be given to my nephew as a wedding gift.  It would also be beautiful for babies or fun to just make for yourself.
So, decide what size you'd like to make, grab your hook and yarn and 
COME JOIN THE FUN !!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation