Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Stop and enjoy the flowers with the new Flower Garden Chevron Afghan crochet pattern

Heartbeat Chevron Afghan
I Love to crochet and I Love gardening!  You would think that those 2 things would show through together more often in my work than they have, right?  Well, as I mentioned in my post releasing the Heartbeat Chevron crochet pattern, I have never been a fan of flowers on afghans.  I also have never really been a fan of Granny Squares and I think that's where my dislike began.  When I was little, that's where you saw all the flowers in crochet work - granny flower squares.  They were big, they were bulky and I just didn't like them.
Flower Garden Chevron Afghan

It's funny how we change as we grow older!  There are still some flower patterns that I don't care for and I'm really picky about granny square blankets, however, this new Flower Garden Chevron Afghan crochet pattern I designed is among my favorite! This is the 3rd design in my new "Love My Garden" Chevron collection.  There are still a few more to come, but for now, let's stop and enjoy the flowers with a special release offer!





Thank you to Ash & Co for beautiful photos once again.  Ashlee has been amazing to work with and always does such a fantastic job at showing off my designs at their best.

Now,  to enjoy a special release price on the Flower Garden Chevron Afghan crochet pattern, click HERE to go to the listing on Ravelry, add the pattern to your cart and use code Flower to receive 50% off through Saturday 2/20/16.

If you missed the release price for the others, be sure to subscribe to my email list (on the left of side of the blog) OR to follow my Facebook page and watch for a celebration coming soon.


2 comments:

Your comment is awaiting moderation