Monday, January 26, 2015

Every Girl is a Princess! And now it's easy to dress her up.

My little girls are into princesses!  They love dressing up themselves and they love dressing up their dolls.  I'm so excited to share this new tutorial with you from Little Luvies Shop!  Now available on her blog is a free tutorial for princess sleeves and you can add them to any dress or top pattern you already have.  Woo Hoo!!!
Now, because the princess costumes are Trademarked, you will NOT want to make these to sell.  They should only be used for personal use. Here is the deal for you!


Click HERE to visit her blog post directly to find out how to make your own.

She used my Snap Dragon Doll dress for this project.  Just for fun and to give everyone a chance to make their own, I'm offering 50% off my 18" Doll Dress Collection on my website.  And,  I think this would be so fun for Photo Props!  So, you can also enjoy that discount on my Infant Dress Collection too!
Just add the pattern to your cart and enter code PRINCESS and apply before you check out.  

Crafting Friends Designs Doll Dresses
18" Doll Dress Collection

Crochet Dress pattern Crafting Friends Designs
Basic Infant Dress Collection


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation