Tuesday, November 25, 2014

The Craziest Shopping day of the Year - BlackFriday Sales information

Let's talk shop for a minute.  A few years ago, I decided to try the "Black Friday" 4am store opening madness with my sister and SIL to get something for my mom at a REALLY good price.  While I was a little worried about how people would treat each other, it was a pleasant day and I never witnessed any fights or even people taking things out of other carts as you see so often on the news. That was the 1 and only time I've shopped in the early hours of the morning on Black Friday.

This year, I will enjoy the day with my family and working on my crochet design for Round 4 of the Battle of the Stitches. So many reports are showing that prices are not going to be much different on Friday from what they are today.  I DO happen to know that there will  be MANY discounts on Crochet patterns by some fabulous designers and some are even offering a free pattern with purchase.  Here's the scoop so you can make your list and be prepared for what you've been waiting for! Don't look at just 1 sale - There are several links here to give you a HUGE list of sales available! You will NOT want to miss out.

Details for this sale selection can be found here: http://thehookedhaberdasher.com

Click here for the 12 vendor collection given on The Hooked Haberdasher.com/2014/11/24/black-friday-sale-12-vendors-12-ways-to-save-big/


Marly has put an amazing list of sales together for us found here on her site: http://www.marlybird.com
 

I am also participating in a Collaboration Sale on Ravelry with 23 other fabulous designers and will update the list here on Thursday.

WOW!  Is your pencil and paper ready to write down what you want?  OR, are you pinning each thing so it will be easy for you to link to everything?  How crazy fun will this be?  We get to stay home and shop till we drop in comfy slippers and relaxing in chairs - Woo Hoo!!!  Bring on the cocoa and crochet hooks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation