Friday, October 31, 2014

Birthday SALE-ABRATION

Happy Halloween everyone!  I hope you all have some fun or relaxing plans for your weekend wherever you are. 

We will be spending time with my family tonight having soup, Trick or Treating with all of the kids and celebrating my 2nd daughter's 6th birthday.  It's not until next week, but it will be fun to have everyone together tonight, so why not add some cake too?

  

Halloween is not my favorite holiday, but I do love to watch the kids have fun dressing up and being able to see everyone.  My 2 middle girls are going to be Rapunzel and Belle and the baby is going to be a Dalmatian.  I'll get some photos tonight to share later.



For now, I'm sharing our celebration with you!  I've set up a Great deal in my Etsy shop for you to get 6 individual patterns for only $6 - AND...  you have through the end of the year to use the code you receive so you can get any 6 current or upcoming patterns when you're ready.  How great is that!  There is a limited qty though, so make sure you don't miss out.  

Etsy Sale 
Have a great weekend and stay safe!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation