Thursday, March 27, 2014

Challenger #5 Battle of the Stitches Reveal

I think you will agree - this is a beautiful design.  They all are and I'm so glad that I was not a judge in this Battle of the Stitches!  This is definitely on my list to make (ok, so I think I am adding 10 new designs to my list of projects)  and I know right where it is going.  My Great Grandma had a beautiful Serving table that is now my parent's.  This is the ONE thing that I Really want passed down to me. 

Challenger #5 is Rachel from The Country Hooker Designs. Rachel is just starting out in designing and I was happy to have her join the fun.

She chose to use Cotton Yarn for her project and I think it looks amazing. 

Just look at the options she shows!  This will also be a beautiful afghan (which I know she has in the works)

The Country Hooker Designs on FaceBook
Impressive - right?  Please head over to her fan page and let her know she did a great job.

Ravelry

3 comments:

Your comment is awaiting moderation