Sunday, August 25, 2013

2013 Fall Contest entry #1

I sort of let this contest slip a little since I've been busy.  I forgot to post reminders for everyone like I had planned, so I have extended the deadline for entries until the end of the month to allow everyone time to submit what they have.  If you are still interested in entering,  here is a link to the guidelines: Fall Contest Rules

Here is the first of the entries I have received. 

This is from Maria Call.  She used my Ribbon & Lace Infant Dress and accessorized with the Flower Garland Headband by 5packs Crochet
I am not familiar with 5packs Crochet, so I'm going to go check out their FaceBook page and Ravely shop and hopefully you do to :)

Keep your eyes open for the next entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation