Thursday, May 23, 2013

Independence Day Contest 2013

Since I have had the opportunity to work with some other designers and come up with some cute baby sets, I thought it would be fun to have a few contests throughout the year using not only my patterns, but patterns by other designers to make the perfect Holiday baby sets.

This will be the first contest and hopefully there will be enough participation to make it fun and enable us to have more.

Rules:
1. Make one of my dresses in colors and/or using embellishments that would be perfect for the 4th of July holiday. All of my patterns can be found here: Crafting Friends Pattern Store

2. Also, make an item to go with the dress to make it a set.  The 2nd item could be a hat/bonnet, baby shoes/sandals, a blanket....Just something  extra that would help make photos or the gift more fun. Links to matching patterns are posted below. You do not have to stick to this list, it is there to show the options.

3. You agree to give Crafting Friends permission to use the photos entered. It would be fun to have the dresses modeled, but is not required. If a model is used, please make sure I have permission to also use the photos on my blog, FB page, or other sites I sell patterns on.

4. Photos must be emailed to me at craftingfriends4you@yahoo.com by the 22nd of June in order to be entered. Please make sure your name and the name of the patterns/designer you used for your project are listed so I can give credit to those designers also.

5. I will add all photos on the blog and also share them on my Face Book page for 1 week to give everyone time to see them. Each project will be numbered and then voted for by an independent group. Winner will be announced on July 1st.

6. Winner will receive their choice of $25 Etsy Gift Certificate (can be used in any Etsy shop which accepts them) OR $25 Gift card to Michaels OR I will buy $25 worth of patterns on Ravelry for you.  Winner will only have 48 hours to claim their prize or a new winner will be chosen.

Here are links to the other patterns that match some of my dress patterns











No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation