Friday, August 17, 2012

Emerald City Toddler pattern Release

Can I just tell you now - I LOVE what I do!  It has been stressful at times.  It is NOT by any means fun or easy to deal with people who offer to test patterns and then do not actually produce the product.  It is also not easy to try and work with some testers who get defensive and "KNOW" that they are right and I am wrong about my own pattern.  BUT - When I get to see photos of some adorable little girls wearing something that I designed - It makes my day everytime!  The look on their faces is priceless.  This pattern has been a huge hit with the testers and the little models.  I wish I could show you the photos, but I don't have permission at this time.  I can link you to a few pages of the women who did test for me.  There are a few photos of their work posted there. 

Instead of running a Pre-Sale, I have put the pattern on sale for $3 only running through Sunday the 20th.  You may purchase this pattern on Craftsy here: Emerald-City-Toddler-Dress on Craftsy or a discount will be given at checkout if using Ravelry: Emerald City Toddler on Ravelry


Jonna from Frayed Knot designed a hat to match this pattern and it is darling.

Pattern by Frayed Knot.  Made by Loops of Love


 I was able to test it for her and it works up easily!  It is available here The Addie Hat by Frayed Knot on Craftsy

I am in love with this pattern and it is going to be hard to beat!  The child size pattern is being tested as we speak and should be released next week.  As always...I hope you are off to a wonderful weekend!  Have fun my friends and keep safe :)
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation