Saturday, August 4, 2012

Emerald City Infant pattern release

Happy Saturday everyone!  I can say that, because I have finally finished the Emerald City Infant pattern and I believe I have figured out the sizing for the toddler patterns :) :)  Oh Happy Day!! Oh Happy Day!!!

Ok, now that I have that song stuck in my head...lol..Here is the link to the pattern on Craftsy:
Craftsy Emerald City Pattern.  It is on sale for $4 for 1 week and will be changed to $5 next Saturday.


This is the link to the pattern on Ravelry: Ravelry Emerald City Pattern . The price on Ravelry will be adjusted at check out.

Also, for those of you who are interested, on Ravelry only, if you add 3 patterns to your cart, the 3rd one will be adjusted to free at check out automatically. 

I can't wait to release the toddler sizes because I have a few other ideas just waiting to burst onto paper.  One of those ideas will be generic, so even baby boys can wear it!  Woo Hoo!
Have a wonderful rest of the weekend my friends.

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation