Monday, January 9, 2012

NFL Playoffs

With the NFL Playoffs in full swing and some great games going on, these hats are going fast!   If you are looking for a way to support your team - here it is.

I have a good selection of team logos currently available and can order many more if needed. Not all team logos are available, so if you don't see your team listed, please email me the name of the team and I will let you know if I will be able to get it.

4 Sizes available: Newborn, Toddler, Youth/Small Adult and Large

$20 each (shipping w/in Cont US included) 

You may custom order hats:  with or without the mohawk and with or without the earflaps.
To do so, please email me at craftingfriends4you@yahoo.com with details and I will be able to send you an invoice.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation