Friday, December 9, 2011

Toddler Hat with Pompom

A friend of mine wanted a hat to match her daughters new coat for winter.  The colors on the coat don't really match the hats that are out there right now, but I'm sure there is yarn that will.  She purchased this pattern from "Inner Hooker" http://www.innerhooker.bigcartel.com/product/basic-earflap-beanie-crochet-pattern and I tried it out last night for Brooklynn.  It works up really quick and I think it turned out darling.  I have to make another one for Taylee and then as soon as we get the yarn, I can make one up in a jiffy for my friend.  This website has a bunch of really cute patterns.  If you are looking for some, go check it out.

I took a picture of her wearing it, but it wasn't light enough and she wouldn't sit still very well, so this is what you get.  I love pink and black and have another one made that I will post after christmas since it's a gift, but I think it's darling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation