Friday, November 18, 2011

Denver Broncos

The rivalry between my brother and his 3 sons is Denver Broncos and Dallas Cowboys.  I admit that I enjoy watching sports on tv, but have never had a "Favorite" team.  It is entertaining to watch the fanatics while their team is playing though.  These Mohawk hats are a great way to show team spirit! 
 Christmas is just around the corner and a team hat would make the perfect gift for the sports fan in your family!  I have many team logos available - college and NFL.  If you are looking for a specific team, email me at craftingfriends4you@yahoo.com and I will let you know if it is something I have or can get.  There are 4 sizes available: Newborn, Small (toddler), Medium (up to 24") and Large.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation